Well hello there!
My name is Ashley and this is my blog, where I share random musings and writing – some personal, some make believe, but all are from me! Hope you enjoy.
And now for those really important facts about me:
- I am a frozen yogurt feen.
- Cereal is my favorite food – w/ almond milk, please.
- I think I might be lactose intolerant – which explains why I drink almond mik, and why my love of frozen yogurt is slightly problematic.
- I have distorted pinky toes. I blame it on the fact that I was a preemy (?). I figure that my toes didn’t have enough time to fully develop, so they lean a little to the side.
- I am afraid of snakes. Nuff said. I can barely look at them on paper and I turn the channel when they’re on TV.
- I’m hesitant about adopting a favorite color, but right now purple is a close first.
- My music idols in order of the age in which I discovered them:
- Lauryn Hill
- Alicia Keys
- Now I have no idol, I just love music.
10. Hablo un poco de español
11. The best compliment I ever received – “You’re a good person.” – my mom
12. The 2nd best compliment I have every received – “Your shoes are cute.” – other people
13. I’m a shoe feen, too.
14. My daily affirmation – “You is Smart, You is Kind, You is Important,” The Help
15. Music = Awesome
16. Great harmonies = Awesome (er)?
17. The piano is my favorite instrument that I don’t know how to play.
18. All time favorite song = “A ribbon in the Sky” by Stevie Wonder
19. My birthday is on St. Patrick’s Day or shall I say that St. Patrick’s Day is on my birthday.
20. I love hugs!
21. I am a Baylor University alumna!
22. Between the ages of high school and college, I overdosed on the color pink.
23. I tried to think of 26 things, but this is all I GOT! Feel free to comment if you think of something.